Libbytown's Big Brother Leisure Tours. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Julie Chen: News Homosapien

I've never seen Julie Chen's other string-of-pearls from Les Moonves, The Talk on CBS, but I just read that she was pissing everyone off with statements like "my husband feels strongly that you should not be talking about news [without me], you are not news people," according to the NY Post. Ha!  Bitch.  Two co-hosts, Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete were reportedly not asked back to Season 2 (i.e., do not cross Mrs. Moonves) but the Wikipedia confirms that Melissa Jaret Winokur is part of The Talk, which probably explains her DWTS-like live audience appearance in last Thursday's live eviction show (of course, Marissa was also a contestant on DWTS, but nevermind that, DWTS has way more celebs in their audience, I think this is the first I've seen for Big Brother.  Nice touch, Ceebs.)

 Julie Chen eats the flesh of non-news people.

Apparently there was no Sunday episode last night due to the 10th anniversary of 9/11 (why wasn't Julie covering that) but I can say that Adam gets more useless the cockier he gets.  First place loser, baby.  Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. What a haunting photo of Les's best. Where did you find that. It's way way too funny. Great post.

    ReplyDelete