Libbytown's Big Brother Leisure Tours. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Politically Correct Sunday (not)

Sometimes late at night the tv will be on Big Brother After Dark while I'm going to sleep and as I half-listen I'll sometimes think "Who's that guy??" and it always turns out to be Shelly, but one other time I got all confused seeing Kalia doing all this housework and gameplaying until I saw this:


And I was like, "OOOOOHHHHHHHH. That wasn't Kalia doing all that work, that was Shelly, just with a massive über-tan. Totally makes more sense." Duh. But dang that tan must be weighing an extra 2-3 pounds on her!

And I'm sorry, Rachel is so in love with Jeff, and Jeff knows it which is why her key came out of that nomination box first. He knows he can manipulate her and can even tame her, and it all just makes his ego grow even larger and the Humilitarded eat even more Lucky Charms. I read that earlier today Jeff addressed Jordan as "Hey, Stupid," and that Adam told him that he can no longer call her that since she's not wearing the Humilitard. "Hey, Big Jerk," is that the patron saint of wifebeaters around your neck? It certainly looks like a religious medal, has he been wearing it all summer? I hadn't noticed, it looks sort of like it's dueling with Adam's teeny weeny Star of David that he wears beneath his bacon shirt and I have definitely seen Adam touchy about the subject, one night Jeff didn't acclaim Adam's grandmother's latkes enough and it wasn't long before Adam was cleaning a lot and talking like he was in a concentration camp where presumably Jeff was, a Nazi. It was really tense, everyone else went outside and dropped it but Adam remained all riled up inside, muttering to the cameras about the drama and how interesting the DR sessions would be because of it. So I dunno, I guess when you add wifebeater and anti-semite to the previous list of "racist, homophobe, douchebag" it makes me not so sure this was Jeff's season to shine, except for maybe on CBS.

Also on CBS, this commercial totally caught me off guard and garnered the biggest laughs of the night, certainly bigger than the laughs of discomfort over (smite them!) Porsche's fed DR lines.


For once, truth in advertising. Velveeta is liquid gold...and the solid form doesn't suck either.

1 comment:

  1. I loved that commercial too! I agree, it was the highlight of the night!

    ReplyDelete