Libbytown's Big Brother Leisure Tours. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday Night BB Conversations

Rachel: Don’t trust my dry tearducts, my life is over now that Daniele has spitefully taken away my future husband/biggest enemy! Everybody hates me!

Shelly: I know I’m a man, but I’m no Brendon. I’m trying my man-damnedest to get you to behave less Rachel-y but it’s not working. Lemme just be Shelly and say: STFU!!!!!

******************************************
 
Jeff: Shelly, things must be bad when you expose those puffy eyes to crying. Should we make out?

Shelly: No dude, we’re both dudes!

******************************************

Jeffaestus: Jeffeeeezus! Rocky! Viet Nam!

******************************************

Jeff: Rachel, you’re obviously upset and I’m inexplicably shirtless. Are you mad because I won PoV and you didn’t?

Rachel: Jeff, just let me take off my shirt.

Jeff: Let me watch you...leave......

Jordan: PS, I’m in the room, like, I wonder whuuuuuuutttttttt will happen once you’re safe and I’m not, asshole.

******************************************

Everyone: Lawon, you’re kind of crazy!

Lawon: Because I classified unbearded Adam as “handsome-fied?”

Everyone: We weren’t thinking about that but, ew, yeah, what’s up with the creepy new guy?

Lawon: Because of my Emmy-nominating performances? Because I’m surrendering myself for cult hero powers?

Everyone: Yeah.

**********************************************

Meanwhile, the city-state of Libbytown is passing a torch in the countdown to The Twist.  If Brendon walks through those doors tomorrow night we residents will cry Dukakis!  Internet fans have revealed that nobody is voting for Brendon, but CBS tells us that Julie Chen does now have a cool new Twitter account. Doo kahk kuzzz.



1 comment:

  1. No dude, we’re both dudes!
    That was good.
    Dukakis, that was too good!

    ReplyDelete