Libbytown's Big Brother Leisure Tours. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Houseguest Analysis

Sunday Night show just aired, some Libbythoughts:

Brenchel's game is so pedestrian, especially as they're vets, and Rachel's retelling of that "Porsche's here for a month!" story was predictably favorable toward herself, and sloppy gameplay all around.

Jordan.  This week she's sitting pretty and feeling REALLY good about it, yet her confidence is barely detectable.  I hope Kalia is taking notes on them for her relationship blog (yeah, right), Jordan wins comps mainly to please Jeff, and after he mows over and ignores the question "Were you happy when I won??" she models a black bra-top to give Jeff a preview what things could be like later in the HOH room.  Soooo healthy!

Jeff, he's a little pedestrian too.  DR lines like "Obviously he's on our side---I hope!" are dumb.

Dominic.  Some of his thoughts and theories are a little off--like his trust in Shelly and his skittish attempt at makin' deals with the other side in the HOH room--but Dominic has a lot of raw power.  He got Jeff all jumpy and agitated early in the episode, over-rubbing his feet and stuttering enough to give Dominic the chance to ask "Whut?"  And then "somehow" he was going to get Dani on his and Cassi's side, it wasn't long before we saw what "somehow" meant, Dom insists "the only way" to converse with her was by flirting.  His conversational skills lacked no prowess in that hammock, the newbie turned the vet fanatical, but my favorite Dominic the Dominator moment has to be when he dominated Brendon from a submissive totally gay floor pose.  I'm pretty sure Superbrendon now lives in his back pocket, or at least fantasizes about it.  In the DR Dom mentioned making deals with the devil, I sort of think he is the devil, even his name means "God" which is clearly a dark subliminal joke.  I dunno, he still has a few missteps, maybe he's Devil Jr., either way, Libbytown likey.


Cassi--She's smart, she's confident, she's gonna eff things up if she gets too involved with this Rachel childishness.  As far as I'm concerned, she can stay.

Shelly--Ullggh.

Lawon--Don't care.

Kalia--I'm trying to not give into the petty "luv-2-hate" reaction she gives me.  I can't stand it when overemotional people think they're so smart.  Who trusts a relationship blogger who says things like "Lawon's future grandchildren?"

Adam--I like him better than I did initially, but agree with Jordan's nomination based on not knowing where his head's at.

No comments:

Post a Comment