Libbytown's Big Brother Leisure Tours. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Not Chilltown

...but Libbytown!  Welcome to Libbytown's Big Brother Leisure Tours where fellow fans can check out the L-Town perspective on CBS's Big Brother 13 which starts Thursday, July 7.  I've been watching the show since Chicken George 1.0 and in promotional items may refer to myself as "we" but really it's just libble ol' I. Technically I am a fan of Chilltown, strongly enough to at onetime think I was shhh a secret member...

It may look like Janelle's chest, but really, it's just mine

...and even voted for Evil Dr. Will (and that other one) as my former HG choices for this year's twist, and you can too, just click here!  


Other possibly-returning duos include:


BB12's Brenchel (if the Chel half wasn't too much, Bren's, ahem, coziness with his Skype machine might.)

BB11's Jessie and Natalie (presently ringing in 1% of the vote, the mere sight of these two makes me gag for Lydia, gag!)


BB9's Evel Dick and Danielle (hrrrm...CBS's website has him listed as "Evil" Dick when I thought he owned the equity on the Double-E'd usage of BB devilishness, and I'm Facebook friends with him so I should know.  Ed. note:  Libbytown odds remain favoritively in favor the primeval evil, Dr. Evil.)


BB11's Jeff and Jordan (Oh, Jeevuz, I could handle Jeff all day long but no more Jordan pleez, I get impatient when it takes over 45 seconds to ooze out a 6 word sentence, also I was just reminded that Jordan won that season so yeah enough.   Presently they are, however, ranking first place.)


BB12's Hayden and Enzo (Brigade bros, I suppose in the manner of Former Brigade Bro, Matt, I could probably sheepishly admit I was a bit of Shirtless Hayden fan, but was never an Enzo fan so no.)

And there they are BB Fans of America.  The entries for Season 13's "Double Trouble" Twist, but alas, do not let the likes of Mrs. Moonves fool you into thinking that you can vote which duo should return, the good people at CBS have already decided that for us.  The votes are just to see who we fans think will return.  Bravo, enterprise!

And WTF, why did I hear for a year that this was going to be a full-on All Star season?

Anyhow, GO CHILLTOWN!  Make it ROUND THREEEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment