Libbytown's Big Brother Leisure Tours. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 8, 2011

There Will Be Spoilers

This is the first and last announced FOMG *%$$%#^SPOILER ALERT!!!*%$$%#^!!! on this blog, the way I see it the show's Live Internet Access absolves any question of ethics so expect a leisurely attitude toward the day-to-day happenin's of the house.  Even so, I still felt eyes-surprised when my eyes fell upon a newslink that 'Big Brother' Housemate 'Evel' Dick Donato Has Left the Show was being reported on the same page as a recap of last night's episode.  Wha haaaapind?  The report indicates that it was a personal matter and that we'll find out the details on Wednesday's episode.

I'm suspicious, why did CBS leak this news? What of the timing of his departure, right after the season premiere, during the Showtime broadcast? Whether this quick in-and-out appearance was engineered by the producers or authentic bratty behavior by a 50yo dick-utante, I don't know. But I do think for some, his bullshit will be missed!

2 comments:

  1. CBS banned ED's nose fishing during filming. He was not going to comply, so he went home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very good speculation, I can't wait to find out on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete